Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Trip!

Now I'm in Goteborg..and I am very happy to be here!!!!
It's been 3 days now since frist day I came,
I lives with my friend's family in their house outside the city and behind them is forest!!
just 10 mins by train, you can get into the downtown..That's great!
but I'm not so much in city life , just walking and looking around the town.
Today, I had chance to go to very outside of Gothenburg.
In my friend's summer house.
It's standing in the middle of forest, no water tap, no toliet inside of the house.
I've just know, most of Swedish's family alway have one summer house.
and all of them are in the forest and no water tap.
I don't have any idea why they leave it to be like that.
anyway, it's fun to have new experience.

3 comments:

ONLY OBSERVATION said...

Hey! It sounds so fun.

I hope you will have great time there.

Don't forget to post pictures from your trip na ja.

Amm:)

Unknown said...

เออ เออ เออ เออ

อิจฉาคนได้เที่ยวเว้ย

เมือไหร่กลับ

Ninging said...

แถวบ้านเรียกว่า
อิจฉาาาาาาาา

ฮ่าๆๆ

หวาดเดปีใหม่ เจ๊