Friday, April 24, 2009

When I've falling down

Today my friend asked me a question..
"What's book you have been reading recently?"
Me : " Buddha teaching "
My friend: .....
"why?"
Me: " I don't know, maybe I just want to face the truth"


It had few second to repeated a question in my mind
the few second for ask myself " why?"

Actually, I don't know why but I know just they always have an answer that I looking for,
an answer that always give courage and chance to understand human and truth of life.
however, I still never completely accepted them.
and that's why I always make same mistake happens again and again.
I ask myself in same question many times.
Then I realize sometime, some questions no need to have any answer.
It just happens because it be like the way it should be.

My past was not beautiful also in present
but I still believe in destiny and I will let them lead me the way.
Someday, I will meet something special, who knows?

No comments: